- 1 pound(s) fresh mushroom(s), halved
- 1 spray(s) olive oil cooking spray
- 1/8 tsp table salt, or to taste
- 1/8 tsp black pepper, or to taste
- 1 clove(s), medium garlic clove(s), minced or pressed
- 1 Tbsp fresh thyme, minced
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
HOW TO MAKE IT :
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Arrange mushrooms in a single layer on a large jelly roll pan and coat with cooking spray; season to taste with salt and pepper. Roast mushrooms for 15 minutes and then turn mushrooms and roast for 5 to 10 minutes more, until cooked through.
Meanwhile, place garlic and thyme in a large bowl. When mushrooms are done cooking, immediately place in bowl and toss to coat with garlic and thyme. Add vinegar and toss again. Yields about 1 cup per serving.