I LOVE THIS TURTLE CAKE RECIPE. I’VE HAD MANY AND THIS ONE IS MOIST AND FULL OF CHOCOLATELY GOODNESS. A LITTLE BIT GOES A LONG WAY. IT’S GREAT FOR A CROWD. YOU’LL LOVE IT!
Yummy, Please make sure to Like and share this Recipe with your friends on Facebook
To Make this Recipe You’ll Need the following ingredients:
1 cup chocolate chips
2 cups pecans
3/4 cup melted butter
1/2 cup evaporated milk
1 (14 ounce) bags caramels
1 1/3 cups water
1/3 cup oil
1 (18 ounce) boxes German chocolate cake mix
1) Prepare cake mix as directed. Pour 1/2 of the batter in a 13×9 inch pan. Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
2) Remove and let cool. In a double boiler, add caramels, milk and butter and stir constantly till melted.
3) Pour melted caramel over cooling cake.
4) Sprinkle on top 1 cup of pecans& chocolate chips.
5) Pour remaining batter on top and bake for an additional 20 minutes.